first documented case from cut on hand and masterbation

Dear Dr. Bod

I just want to thank you for the work you are doing and i will be sending you a donation. Can you please post were to send donation when you anser my question. I am having to use my works computer to ask this question.

I would like your prossional opinion on my hiv risk and would you warret testing. I am a hairdresser and i cut myself between my index finger and middle finger close the palm. It bleed just a little then stopped. Then two hours later a guy gave me a handjob. the guy touched his penis that had precum on it then with the same hand that had precum on it touched my penis. Forgetting about the cut i touched my own penis possible coming in contact with his precum to my cut. Later that night i sqweezed the cut and it bleed a little. What are the odds of hiv tansmission this way

Hello Hairburner,

The first documented case from cut on hand and masturbation? Nope. I would place your HIV risk beyond remote and well into the nonexistent risk category. Gosh, if HIV were that easy to catch, it would have wiped out the planet years ago. If you remain concerned, the option to get a definitive HIV test at the 3 month mark is always available to you. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Stop worrying. Nobody wants their "beauty operator" to be all frowny-faced when cutting their "faux-mo" or getting low-lights!

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Our address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Be well. Stay well.

possible infection?
Dr. Bob your are hilarious!