Thankyou

Dear Doc Bob Just before the new year I engaged in a high risk activity Ever since the event, fear has taken over my life,my work, my sleep. That is until today when my test results came back negative and you'ld have heard the WOOOHOOO on your side of the pond. Vigerously Reading through the various sites trying to identify symptoms and work out what kind of life was on offer for the condition which I was so convinced I had I realised the isolation and sadness and devastation it causes, but was also moved by the brave people like yourself giving up their time to give support and advise to anyone in need. Reading your comments often gave me the only hope I had and put a smile on my face as I sat up late in the night. Its been and emotional time for me, thanks for being there, you're an angle. Please let me know how I can make a donation. Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes, I thought that was either the neighbor's cat in heat again or your cross-the-pond WOO-HOO. Congratulations.

Thank you for your willingness to help those who weren't so lucky in dodging the HIV bullet. Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. We accept credit cards, PayPal, direct wire transfers, money orders, cash, appreciated securities, crown jewels, buried treasures, gold teeth and just about anything else. The Foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Be well. Stay well. And thanks again, Richard!

HIv Negative
THANKS A LOT DOC. BOB !!!