HIv Negative

THis isnt a Question. I wanted you to oknow that after 2 weeks of worrying that I had Hiv, I found out from a PCR that im Negative. I am 12 weeks pregnant and I had an Indeterminate test. Its a shame my doctor didnt give me much needed information about what causes indeterminate tests. So I lived in fear and misery for the following 2 weeks. Thank you for your reassurnce that i was most likely negative. This site is a wonderful tool.

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! I'm delighted I was able to help and that you found the information both enlightening and reassuring.

Stay well. Best of luck with the upcoming new addition!

It's hard to believe your statistics!! (HIV STATISTICS)