non-drug solutions for HIV

First let me praise you for your work,courage,zeal in continuing your education,research and fundraising in this particular field of medicine. My question is: Why is the search for a cure for HIV and AIDS centered around pharmacology? Over the years, I've heard of some inventions that were made with parts totaling $100.00 from a local radio shack that after approx. 3 weeks of heating and electrifying the blood of a HIV positive person...HIV was undetectable. Wouldn't this be safer than toxic cocktails? Why haven't we heard of out of the box thinking and testing? Is it because of lobbying buy the pharmaceutical companies and the money they stand to make? I am by no means trashing your field, I'm just curious. By the way I found your site by accident and I'm so impressed with the info you give that I will be donating very soon. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for your comments.

Treatment of HIV/AIDS at Radio Shack by heating and electrifying the blood????? Gosh, why didn't I think of that? Damn! If Radio Shack can do that for 100 bucks, can you imagine what Circuit City could do for 500??? OK, time for me to close this site down and call Magic Johnson. And hey, since there are 40,000,000 of us currently trying to survive the challenges of coexisting with this virus, I'd suggest you buy stock in Radio Shack, as they should be really, really busy once this breaking news gets out.

Sorry, pal. What you "heard" was myth and fantasy, not reality and fact. I can assure you that with 8,000 lives being snuffed out prematurely each and every day as a consequence of HIV/AIDS, we are thinking in, out, on, under and around the proverbial box. You can learn more about the global pandemic and efforts to prevent and treat HIV/AIDS in the archives and at related links.

I'm delighted your curiosity about HIV/AIDS has led you to learn more about the virus. You might consider viewing the PBS/Frontline documentary, "The Age of AIDS." It's an excellent chronicle of the science, politics and human costs associated with the first 25 years of the pandemic.

Be well!

WILL DONATE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER 5 TIME ASKING
If possibe answer.....follow up