WILL DONATE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER 5 TIME ASKING

Hello Doctor 16 weeks ago I had oral on me with a girl who is believed to be hiv postive almost certain, i used a condom,but i didn,t see her pull it out of the package and it was already open my concern is that she might of rubbed it inside her vaginal first before she put it on me ill explianj why at end anyways..2 weeks after the encounter I,t all started with a runny nose with dry blood in it the morning this lasted for about a week then I also started getting very dry cracked chapped lips,then I developed swollen nodes in the back of my neck and armpits,and maybe in the groin area..I also had a very hot feeling all around the back of my neck and color bone,I developed a very red noticeable rash on the top of both my hands and 2 on each side of my face. This followed with intermittent fevers 2 days at 37.7 and the rest between 36.9 and 37.4 ,I had night sweats for about 2 to 3 days that drenched my shirt my neck and forehead and my pillow case I mean soaking .I developed a cough and shortly after a white tongue that still persist today even after treatment of nystatin and apo-fluconazolie, it cleared up abit but I still have it. I also lost around 16 pounds and it seems the weight came from my arms and chest,I managed to put back on 17 pounds but it seems to be on my abdominal,I was extremely tired I couldn't even work for a month,I felt like I was dying ,I also developed the odd rash on my chest that looked like pin size pimple and then alot of small red dots on both my biceps and a few on forearm they almost look like petachie ..around a week ago I started getting very mild pins and needles in my hands and feet on and off,and also have joint pain..also a burning feeling around one of my ankles,I also developed abdominal pain which is on and off, I had chest x-rays upper and lower endoscope and went to see an ENT none of the Doctors found anything except a fatty liver.I tested negative at 8 weeks and also 11 weeks and 13 weeks (91days)and now 151/2 weeks..then i went back at the 16 week and my doctor said she wanted to retest me for hiv..just to make sure,,why would she ask for another..did I test out far enough I still fell very sick with hot feeling around my neck id like to point out that i was diognosed with HSV-2 which i believe i caught that day 16 weeks ago..how is that possible with a condom..so it makes sence that she rubbed the condom on her vaginal first..could hsv-2 cause all those symptoms?..i still have a white tongue and sinus infection..also at begging i ate fresh garlic 3 times a day to try and treat the oral yeast infection could that have effected the results of my hiv test could it have slowed the sercovenence i hear garlic can surpress viruses..maybe it did do you think is 15 1/2 weeks conclusive i,m really scard PLEASE Advice

I'm hoping English is not your first language. Setting aside some rather impressive spelling, grammar and punctuation aberrations, let me try to address the crux of your problem.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 15.5 weeks following a very low risk potential HIV exposure are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Your symptoms are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV. Whatever is causing them, one thing is certain: it's not HIV!

As for munching on fresh garlic three times a day, this would not affect HIV test results or "sercovenence" (whatever the hell that is). In addition, I'm sure there wasn't a werewolf in sight for miles.

Stop worrying about HIV and start WOO-HOOing!

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

HIV Ignorance of doctors
non-drug solutions for HIV