Not a Question

I have read your advise for the past four months or so, and I greatly admire the the work you do. I had submitted a questions several times about the possibility of a transplant patient being put at risk for HIV from someone who is HIV positive through casual contact. I understand you probably have hundres of questions and can only answer a few. I think I found my answer when you answered a question entitled Showers and Baths, that no one has ever been documented as getting HIV from casual contact. I am in no way sure I am HIV positive, it has been a few years since I was tested, but because of the organ transplant my wife has lost any sexual drive and there are other complications. I have seen sex workers and had protected vaginal sex and sometimes unprotected fellatio, but until recently I never thought I was putting anyone but me at any measurable risk. Anyway I think my question was answered, and I have found that life is not perfect and sometimes you do things you never thought you would. Again, I think the fourm you provide is wonderful, especially when it separates fact from fiction. Thank you.

Thanks for your thanks.

Separating fact from fiction is exactly what we are all about!

Be safe. Be well.

update on "Pep, ars and testing"
condom pop