MY QUICK QUESTION

I AM POSITIVE HIV2 ALL THESE YEARS I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY WIFE AND I HAVE TWO BOYS AND NOW AFTER KNOWING I HAVE HIV2 MY WIFE NOT COOPERATING FOR ANY SEX BUT I FORCE TOO MUCH SHE THAN ACCEPT WITH PROTECTION IF I DO'T USE CONDOM IS IT RISKY?????

The lack of punctuation and grammatical structure in your questions makes it a bit difficult to interpret . . . .

". . . MY WIFE NOT COOPERATING FOR ANY SEX BUT I FORCE TOO MUCH SHE THAN ACCEPT WITH PROTECTION IF I DO'T USE CONDOM IS IT RISKY? . . . "

Let me respond to what I think is the crux of your question. Is it risky to have unprotected sex if you are HIV-2 infected? Absolutely! That you have not infected your wife yet and did not infect your two sons is extremely fortunate. HIV-2, compared to HIV-1, is less transmissible (five- to eightfold less efficient than HIV-1 in early-stage disease and HIV-2 is rarely the cause of vertical mother-to-child HIV transmission). However, that does not in any way, shape or form mean that HIV-2 is not sexually transmissible. It very clearly is. You absolutely need to use a latex condom and water-based lubricant to protect your sexual partners. I also do not believe you should be forcing your wife to have any type of sexual activity that she feels is placing her at risk. I would suggest your wife accompany you to your next visit to your HIV doctor and that you discuss this issue openly with that physician. You and your wife should also read the information in the archives of this forum related to magnetic couples (one positive, one negative) and HIV-2.

Good luck to you both.

Negative at 140 days but exteremly tired!
I need to know