How safe was my sex??

Hello Dr. Bob....I have a question....I had sex with a friend of a friend....not someone I would totally assume is a dirty-dog...lol...but, I'm sure he gets around....like anyone else....anyhow....we had sex for a very short time...lol...he was definetly a one-minute man....ok...ok...maybe 3 minutes....but, that's giving him alot of credit....it was protected....he didn't ejaculate.....and he decided to go for round two....and he did ejaculate....and it was into the condom....I did the water test!!! And there were no holes!!! No leaks...and let's just say he wasn't large enough to rip it in half with his one eyed monster...lol...anyhow...we stayed the night together and I gave him repeated blow jobs...always with a condom...(which I'm not gonna lie...I tested them too...no holes no leaks!)He's probably wondering why I laid them beside the bed...lol...just trying to cover all the bases!..hehe....so...am I safe? For all std's....I'm just trying to protect myself....the best I can....I don't want ANY std's...oh...but, what worries me is...I did lick and suck on his balls....off and on....this was repeatedly...but, I didn't notice any sores...or cuts....NOTHING! I guess I just want to make sure I can still donate blood in 3 weeks....and I think I'm doing a great job at protecting myself....any suggestions on more protection??? Did I do a good job??? LOL...Thanks for all you do! You're the GREATEST! Muahh!

So not only was this dude a tiny weenie, but he was also quick-draw McGraw??? Hmmm . . . from your description of his endowment and sexual prowess (or lack thereof in both cases), one wonders about your comment that he gets around?!? Doesn't really sound like second-date material to me. Then again, you decided to spend the night and gave him "repeated blow jobs," so . . . perhaps you appreciate the "little" things in life. Is your home filled with Chihuahuas and bonsai plants? Oh never mind. Your amorous activities with Tiny Tim were indeed safe. Remember STDs, including HIV, cannot penetrate intact latex. No way. No how.

Stay safe. Stay well.

A belated WOOHOO!
STRESSED!!!