Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

How safe was my sex??
Apr 22, 2007

Hello Dr. Bob....I have a question....I had sex with a friend of a friend....not someone I would totally assume is a dirty-dog...lol...but, I'm sure he gets around....like anyone else....anyhow....we had sex for a very short time...lol...he was definetly a one-minute man....ok...ok...maybe 3 minutes....but, that's giving him alot of credit....it was protected....he didn't ejaculate.....and he decided to go for round two....and he did ejaculate....and it was into the condom....I did the water test!!! And there were no holes!!! No leaks...and let's just say he wasn't large enough to rip it in half with his one eyed monster...lol...anyhow...we stayed the night together and I gave him repeated blow jobs...always with a condom...(which I'm not gonna lie...I tested them too...no holes no leaks!)He's probably wondering why I laid them beside the bed...lol...just trying to cover all the bases!..hehe....so...am I safe? For all std's....I'm just trying to protect myself....the best I can....I don't want ANY std's...oh...but, what worries me is...I did lick and suck on his balls....off and on....this was repeatedly...but, I didn't notice any sores...or cuts....NOTHING! I guess I just want to make sure I can still donate blood in 3 weeks....and I think I'm doing a great job at protecting myself....any suggestions on more protection??? Did I do a good job??? LOL...Thanks for all you do! You're the GREATEST! Muahh!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

So not only was this dude a tiny weenie, but he was also quick-draw McGraw??? Hmmm . . . from your description of his endowment and sexual prowess (or lack thereof in both cases), one wonders about your comment that he gets around?!? Doesn't really sound like second-date material to me. Then again, you decided to spend the night and gave him "repeated blow jobs," so . . . perhaps you appreciate the "little" things in life. Is your home filled with Chihuahuas and bonsai plants? Oh never mind. Your amorous activities with Tiny Tim were indeed safe. Remember STDs, including HIV, cannot penetrate intact latex. No way. No how.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
A belated WOOHOO!
Next
STRESSED!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.