|Maybe add this to the QTND's category?
Apr 22, 2007
When you say use a condom properly, what the heck do you mean? I use one always for anal sex, put it on, pinch out the air, put lots of lube on and then do the funky dance. Right after I explode I take it off, check for holes, and throw it away. No condoms have broke on me in 20 years! Is that properly?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep! Assuming your condoms are latex and your lube is water-based while funky dancing.
You're welcome, babe.
Dr. Babe, I mean Bob.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.