PLS HELP ME STOP FREAKING OUT

Hey Dr. Bob, You Canadian Canuck here. Once again, making an attempt to get your attention. I am serioulsy considering sending you a picture...lol. Any case I'll try again. I hooked up with a guy who loved to rim, which he did once he noticed my hot butt, thats all we did except for the fact he was masturbating while rimming me and eating his own pre-cum at the same time. He also touched my anus with the finger he was using to lick it up. Now I can't stop thinking about it, please help me. I met the guy on a chat line and of course now I am thinking he is some crazed HIV wacko spreading the 'lovebug' so to speak. Seriously though, I would love to get your thoughts on 1. level of risk 2. should I get tested?

Canadian Canuck

Hello Crazed Canuck,

A "Crazed HIV Wacko Spreading the 'love bug'" to Canucks via rimming and pre-cum??? Hmmm . . . I'm having a bit of difficultly trying to decide who the real crazed wacko in this scenario is!

Your HIV fears are unwarranted. Your level of HIV risk is extremely remote at best. The only reason to get HIV tested is to put your delusional paranoid fantasies permanently to rest.

I see absolutely no justification for freaking out, OK-eh?

Stuck by pin attached to new men's shirts
I found my "pimple" worry in the forum (PIMPLE)