|need repsonse ASAP
Apr 15, 2007
Hello Dr. Fransico,
I need a response as soon as possible. I fooled around with a guy who is HIV+ last night. We did not have oral or anal sex, but he did take some of his pre-c** off his penis with his finger and lick it, afterward I kissed him, his viral load is undetectable, am I at a high risk, should I go get a PEP. Please respond as soon as possible, I will make a big donation.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV risk form the episode you describe is nonexistent. PEP is absolutely not warranted neither is the least little bit of worry for that matter! However, if you worry nonetheless, get an HIV rapid test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, which should permanently squash any and all residual fears, OK?
Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed, you are well!)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.