Curve ball for you
Apr 15, 2007
1- How likely am I (neg status) to contract HIV if I had a sore throat and gave a guy (pos status) a blowjob? (no cum, just a whole LOT of precum)
2- Would PEP had been warranted?
3- Love the cause. Are contibutions tax deductable?
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Your HIV risk from receptive, non-ejaculatory oral sex remains extremely low, whether your throat was sore or your balls were curved. The estimated statistical risk remains 1 per 10,000 exposures for receptive unprotected oral with a poz partner.
3. Yep! Absolutely. The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is a tax-exempt charitable organization with 501(c) (3) status. All donations are fully tax-deductible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Is Having Hpv Worse Than An Std?
- Elisa Test 3 Months Conclusive
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.