Symptoms of HIV after 4 days

You have been an inspiration for people terrified and panicked with exposure to HIV. My story is that for the first time in my life I had protected sex(vaginal and oral) with 2 prostitutes and 1 protected oral sex with the third one last week. After 3 days I am getting this burning sensations in my legs and on 4th and 5th day I am getting mild fever. Possiblity of soar throat is there as I think I might get tonsils. Please help to know me what are my chances of getting HIV. During one of the sexual encounters when I removed the condom and was trying to tie a knot to close it, it broke...implying that the condom could have been low quality/thin. This has really made me very suspicious of the symptoms I am getting. I am married and I don't know how will I deal with my wife. She does not know that I am this bad and all hell will break through if I tell her.

If the latex condoms you used were used properly and didn't break during the sexual activity, your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent.

Regarding your symptoms, these are not consistent with or suggestive of HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome). Symptoms associated with ARS take weeks to manifest, not days. If you remain worried, an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark will provide a definitive answer. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from these Badda Bing episodes.

Finally, I strongly suggest you level with your wife, even if all hell does break loose. Strong relationships are built on honesty and trust. You obviously are harboring considerable guilt and anxiety related to your extramarital activities. The best way to confront that guilt is to be honest with your wife by admitting your indiscretions and accepting the consequences of your actions. It's also the right thing to do.

Good luck!

Why do Doctors order tests inside the window period?
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!