Please answer this question!! 3rd time!!

I have seen ALOT of strange questions (Can my daughter get HIV from a toilet seat???? and you answered that???

I took a home access test in Jan. 07, it was negative, I have been with the same person for 4 years, married for 2, can I be confident with those results? I just want to put this past me. I am so stressed about this. I have never used IV drugs but I did engage in some promiscous behavior as a teenager (that I am definetly paying for now) I just want to move past this!!! I will donate, just please answer this question. Thank you

I'm not exactly sure what the question is. If you have a negative Home Access test beyond the window period and have not put yourself at subsequent risk for HIV, then your results would be conclusive. What part of HIV negative are you having difficulty understanding?

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing!

You're a bit brilliant!
Weight Training and Med Interaction