WooHoo from stripper night
Apr 12, 2007
Hey Dr. Bob, This is stripper night guys again just letting you know you were right as usual. I went and had an oraquick test done well past my 3 month mark and approaching my 6 month mark and the test was negative. From now on I am goign to try and relax while following all the advice on this site for prevention. Thanx for all your help and a big be well to you. WOOHOO
Response from Dr. Frascino
WOO-HOO and congratulations!
Stay safe and you'll stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- Hormones And Peripheral Neuropathy
- Acute Hiv And Stomach Symptoms
- Will Using Condoms Completely Protect Against Genital Herpes?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.