|WooHoo from stripper night
Apr 12, 2007
Hey Dr. Bob, This is stripper night guys again just letting you know you were right as usual. I went and had an oraquick test done well past my 3 month mark and approaching my 6 month mark and the test was negative. From now on I am goign to try and relax while following all the advice on this site for prevention. Thanx for all your help and a big be well to you. WOOHOO
| Response from Dr. Frascino
WOO-HOO and congratulations!
Stay safe and you'll stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.