really need your advice Doc

Before I ask my question, I just wanted to tell you that youre doing a great thing advising everyone about hiv/aids, and the way you answer the questions is pretty damn funny! Ok, here's my question: I recently went to a massage spa place, and got a handjob. aferwards, the masseuse started to massage my ears. About 9 months ago, i had otoplasty surgery and its healed but i still have a stitch that protrudes from the back of my ear. My question is, if the masseuse is rubbing my ears and touches the stitches on the back of my ear, if she had any semen or open cuts on her hands, could the semen or blood go into the stitch protruding from my ear?

Thanks for your kind comments.

Your HIV risk from the ear rub-a-dub-dub is nonexistent, even with the protruding stitch. Now that leads me to ask you a question: If your surgery was nine months ago, why do you still have a stitch in place???? Haven't you waited perhaps a bit too long to have your post-op follow-up with the ENT surgeon to get your stitches removed??? It's really not like sewing a button on your back pocket, in which case, if you cut the thread, the button falls off again. Your ear will stay in place even without the stitch. Really it will. (If it doesn't, you can change your name to Vincent Van Gogh and take up painting. Plus you'll have grounds for a great malpractice case!)

Stay well!

My HIV+ friend believes AIDS denialist, Gary Null
Confused?