Thank you

Dear Doctor, First of all, i would like to say thank you. Your forum has provided me with lots of answers to my anxieties. I recently engaged oral and vaginal sex with a prostitute. It was my first and only time, but she made sure I had a condom on and checked if it broke each time when we changed positions. She told me she's clean and I have nothing to worry, but of course that's what she'll say. Anyhow, by reading your forum, it helped me understand what kind of risks I face, and armed with the knowledge, I feel much better. You are truely a hero. Thank you and I wish someday, my heart wil be as big as yours.

Bo

Hi Bo,

Thanks for your thanks.

From your description, you played by all the rules. Assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail, your HIV risk should be essentially nonexistent.

Be well, Bo. By the way, I'm not really a hero. I'm just your average everyday HIV-positive cyber-sexpert HIV specialist answering questions in cyberspace.

Happy Easter, Bo.

help a brother out
Urethra Cotton Swab Test