A big THANK YOU and WOO-HOO!

Dear Dr. Bob,

It is more than fine if you do not post this but I do hope you read this because I wanted to thank you your amazing work.

I had a low-risk exposure 10 weeks ago, and had just about all of the symptoms, and your response was extremely reassuring. I had an oraquick test today at 10 weeks and it was NEGATIVE! I know 10 weeks is not perfect but the guy at the test-site told me that it is still highly reliable especially considering my exposure was low-risk to begin with. I will test again at 13 weeks but in the mean time I think I will sleep soundly tonight for the first time in 10 weeks.

As promised, I have just made a donation of $20 to your foundation. I know it is not a lot but I am a starving college student at the moment and all the money I have (and even the money I don't have) is going towards dorms, tuition, fees, books, etc etc. I will certainly keep your organization in mind for donations in the future when I have a little more cash!

I am a pre-med student and though I had little direction up until recently, I know now without a doubt that I want to be an infectious disease doctor and dedicate my life to hopefully ending this awful epidemic. However, I refuse to wait 10 years until I become a doctor to begin making a difference, so I was wondering if you have any suggestions on how to get involved locally?

A million thanks for your great work - I know you must come complete with a halo and pair of wings attached!

Thank you for your kind comments. Most of my friends, however, picture me more with horns, red suit and long pointy tail than dressed in white with a halo and wings playing a harp. Thanks for your donation. As I've said before, many folks may feel their donations are just a drop in the bucket, but to those in desperate need, it can be an ocean of philanthropy!

As for your getting involved in the battle to confront the HIV/AIDS pandemic locally, I unfortunately don't know exactly where "locally" is located. However, I would suggest you check with your local AIDS service organizations as a good first step in finding a volunteer position that suits your time requirements and interests. Just Google "AIDS service organization" and the name of your city or town and a list should pop up.

Be well. Stay well.

cum on razor nick outside anus?
Second time please help