cum on razor nick outside anus?

Dear Robert,

I'm a big fan of your work and was proud to contribute to your organization last year. Now, it seems, I could do with some help.

I recently had protected anal sex with someone I don't know that well, but after he climaxed and removed his condom, he started rubbing his penis between my buttocks, and I'm fairly sure there was a some cum still on his penis. There was a small nick in that area from shaving there about 3 hours earlier - don't think it was bleeding by that pont really, but I was just wondering if three hours of healing plus the cum's presumable exposure to air before contact with my own skin would pose somemwhat less of a risk to me.

This is really frustrating because I'm not really sure if I took appropriate precautions and it's tearing me up inside.

Many thanks,

HFP

Hello HFP,

I have no way of knowing for certain if your butt nick was bleeding or if a significant amount of post-ejaculate spunk came into contact with that area during your post-climax snuggle-up, as I wasn't there. Was I? At any rate, your overall HIV risk is extremely low at best. However, if you're worried, get a single HIV rapid test at the three-month mark to put your fears to rest. And for future reference, I'd recommend you attend to all "manscaping" duties at least the day before you plan on displaying your handiwork, OK?

Be well. Stay well. Happy Easter.

Dr. Bob please help me...Do I need pcr?
A big THANK YOU and WOO-HOO!