Sleepless in Dublin

Dear Robert, I recently went with an escort from Italy while she was visiting Dublin. She gave me oral sex with a condom and then tried to mount me for sexual intercourse (with the condom still on of course). I got cold feet just and as she inserted my penis (maybe only an inch) I withdrew. She then took off the condom and finished me with a handjob while I fingered her with one finger (there were no cuts or abrasions on my finger). She used the same hand to give me the handjob that she had been using to stimulate her clitoris previously and I'm worried that she some of her vaginal secretions may have been on her hand and therefore rubbed into my penis as she gave me the handjob. I'm pretty sure that my one second insertion with a durex does not constitute a danger but I'm worried sick about the handjob and the fact I had my finger inside her.

Please help me sleep Doc.

Ps how do I make a donation for all the great work you do?

Hi Dublin Dude,

An Italian escort in Dublin? I'll bet she was one busy lady!

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Hand jobs, even after using the same hand for self-clitoral stimulation, are not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission. If you remain worried, get an HIV test at the three-month mark. Personally, I don't even feel that's necessary, but if it puts your worries to rest, then it is worth the effort.

Thanks for your donation, Dublin Dude (www.concertedeffort.org). I'll send my good-luck karma in return.

Be well. (I'm quite sure you are.)

Refused PEP, Do you agree with this Doctor?
Dr. Bob please help me...Do I need pcr?