Sunken eyes, cheeks and body getting thinner

I am a 37 year old heterosexual male who has been experiencing some major changes to my body in the last 3-4 months. My face is getting thinner with sunken eyes and cheeks. My arms, legs and chest have also been affected and are noticably thinner. None of my clothes fit me and even hang loose. I have not exercised for the last 3-4 months because I am worried that I would make things worse by continuing with my walking or running program. I do not have watery diarrhea but have noticed that my stool is soft, thin and often times yellowish. I usually have a bowel movement 1 a day or 1 every 2 days for the last 2 months. I have white spots on my gums and just inside my lips that do not wipe off or can be scraped off. I also, have pimples on my face and have a lot of dried skin or peeling. Lastly, I have rough spots on top of my forearms (not underneath the skin) that are reddish to purplish. My first year in college was 1987 and I do not know if my roommate raped me but I do remember having a little blood from my anus while showering. I changed roommmates and do not know how many times he may have taken advantage of me while we shared a dorm room. I was tested for hiv about three weeks ago because of all of these symptoms and have tested negative. My question is ... can I test negative for hiv but have progressed this far and be dealing with aids defining illnesses?

You don't know if your college roommate raped you??? Or how many times he may have taken advantage of you????? Hmmm . . . . It seems to me that's the kind of thing one would notice and remember, doncha think??? Nonetheless, your negative HIV tests three weeks ago are definitive and conclusive. You did not contract HIV from your college roommate or anyone else. Whatever is causing your symptoms, one thing is certain: it's not HIV. I suggest you see your doctor for a checkup. If no physical condition can be found for your symptoms, you should consider a psychological cause. Your HIV fears are unwarranted and irrational. To answer your specific question can you test HIV negative and still progress to AIDS-defining illnesses? the answer is no. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

PLEASE
Herbal Healing