hiv and western blot taken 11 months
Apr 9, 2007
Hi Dr Robert , I was raped last year may 4 all my tests are neg and I did hiv rna 3 and 6 months along with elisa was neg , 8 months was hiv dna was neg and 11 months was elisa and western blot was neg , Can I stop testing now thanks god bless u
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, you are definitively and conclusively HIV negative. No further testing is warranted.
May the higher powers bless you as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Does HIV Cause Jock Itch?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.