Please Answer I'm scared!!!

Dr. I have been visiting massage parlors for about a year now. I always get Hand Jobs Only. I always though this was a safe way to go outside my marriage. This was until a friend of mine got me to think. He ask me, "Arent you worried about all of the sperm that must be laying all over the massage table and oil bottles ect." "Who knows if any of those men are infected with HIV." He said I could be laying in it, the massage girl could have not washed her hands, or there could have been sperm on the oil bottle that she didnt wipe off. He said there were a number of places she could come in contact with infected sperm and then massage my penis with it on her hands." So I have been very scared the last couple of weeks. My last HIV test Was 6 months ago for a life insurance poilcy. The last 3-4 day I think I have been looking for symptoms I saw on the internet, I keep feeling weird sensations in my groin and neck, I dont know if my nodes are swolen, but something feels weird, or could it be in my head?

Questions: 1) If the massage girl has a previous customers sperm on her hands, can it be massage into my penis and infect me.

2) Is the time between customers (10-15min) enough time for HIV to be destroyed outside the body making it unable to infect in the way I described in my previous question.

3) Do I need to get another HIV test

4) can anxiety make you feel weird body sensations if your constantily paying attention to them.

Yep. As the old saying goes: it's all in your head!

Your friend's fears and anxieties about contaminated bottles of massage oil and massage tables swarming with virulent HIV virus ready to attack the next naked client are pure fantasy. If HIV were that easy to transmit, it would have wiped out the entire planet years ago.

Relax, Max! Your rub-a-dub-dub and even rub-a-dub "tug" are completely HIV risk free.

So enjoy your massage without worry including the happy ending. Sounds like your uptight friend could use some loosening up as well. To answer your specific questions:

1. No.

2. Yes.

3. No.

4. Absofrickinlutely! Check the archives for at least a gazillion examples.

You're the man ! Whoohooo
Fatigue