You're the man ! Whoohooo

Hi Dr. Bob,

This is your friend from Venezuela. Thank you for answering my question so quickly and for giving me such great news!. You are indeed the man !. Like we say in my native country, Muchas gracias amigo Y bendiciones para la semana Santa. Your answer will take some time time to finally set in my mind but, I already feel so much better. Now, I have to work on your last advise. I know you are very busy with all your endeavors & your condition but, I really think that you should run for office. Imagine how much more you can do in a position of power. There is still time !. You are the man dr. B. Thank you so much. God bless you & give you a long life !.

You're welcome, Venezuela-Guy! Glad to be of service!

As for running for office, nah. Who the hell wants to even try to clean up the tremendous mess Dubya, the Rodeo Clown, has made of everything he has touched????

Besides, I think my current "Position of Power" suits me just fine for the moment! Hopefully Barack, Hillary or John Edwards will get us all back on track soon.

Is it 2008 yet???

Be well. Stay well.

is it possible to be antibody negative and still have HIV?
Please Answer I'm scared!!!