|How to make a donation?
Apr 8, 2007
You helped me very much some time ago and I would like to make a donation to your foundation.Just tell me what should I do?
Have an inspiring day!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the Donate tab. We warmly appreciate and graciously accept cash, checks, money orders, credit card donations, PayPal, appreciated stock, family jewels, gold teeth and just about anything else!
Thanks for your willingness to help those in desperate need.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.