Apr 8, 2007
Dr. Bob, I had an unprotected oral episode three months ago and was living with the fear of having contracted something and looked at the symtoms of hiv on the web and became certain that I was infected. ELISA test at three months and one week negative. I was so sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. I believe you are a hero and such a positive member of the human race. Thank you for all the work you do to help others. May your days on this earth be long and healthy.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks and kind comments.
Congratulations on your negative test results.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.