Apr 8, 2007
Dr. Bob, I had an unprotected oral episode three months ago and was living with the fear of having contracted something and looked at the symtoms of hiv on the web and became certain that I was infected. ELISA test at three months and one week negative. I was so sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. I believe you are a hero and such a positive member of the human race. Thank you for all the work you do to help others. May your days on this earth be long and healthy.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks and kind comments.
Congratulations on your negative test results.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Lymph Glands A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.