You Are My Hero

Dear Dr. Bob,

You are my hero. I am an STD counselor and reading through the questions on your page is basically a day in my life dealing with paranoid, anxious, guilty feeling people who are driving themselves crazy thinking they have contracted HIV or another STD. I respect and appreciate your blunt and honest answers and only wish I could be so forward! Sometimes people really do just need to have some sense knocked into them! I've been doing dramatic readings of some of these questions and answers for my co-workers and we just can't get enough.

Thank you for doing what you do and telling people what they need to hear. You are awesome.

Respectfully,

STD Counselor in Chicago

Hi STD Counselor in Chicago,

Yes, wouldn't it be great if we could just role play that wonderful scene from Moonstruck with the worried wreck client playing the Nicholas Cage role and we could be Cher? We would then bitchslap them and yell "snap out of it!" That would be way more fun than typing these responses!

Keep up the good work!

PLEASE Answer - Desperate Worried "Wonderer" - Hopefully "Well"
low risk+low load=longer window period?