urgent plz help

Dear Dr Bob,my first time in on this website.I heard about you on internet,i need to make a donation, how i do it? question, my sister is hiv positive,is there any medication just help her live longer? i don't want her to die now. Another Q,when someone had oral sex, do you think person needs to be tested?

Yes, there are over 20 different HIV medications that we use in combination to treat HIV/AIDS. You can learn about these in detail by reviewing the information under "Quick Links" on The Body's homepage. Just click on "HIV Medications".

Oral sex carries a low risk for HIV transmission. If you or someone you know is concerned that they may have been exposed to HIV, I would recommend getting an HIV test 3 months after the last potential exposure. An HIV rapid test will provide an accurate result in as few as 20 minutes. You can read all about oral sex and other potential HIV risks by reviewing the information in the archives of this forum. There are whole sections devoted to "oral sex" and "HIV sexual transmission."

Finally, donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "Donate" tab.

Best of luck to both you and your sister. I'm here if you or she needs me, OK?

Need your Expert Opinion (just donated tru Paypal)
re: why is it "W"s fault