sucking nipple

A pros has sucked with condom on and before doing so she sucked my left nipple for a second.Does this can led to any kind of STDS OF HIV? i cant say whether the blood was on saliva or not? however its few days only i feel very low itching in my body is this the symptom. plz suggest i am deeply worried about it. I've read your replies I have developed some kind of trust in you and also my donations on the way.

Good thing she sucked the left one and not the right; otherwise, it would be all over. No, I'm kidding. A bit of nipple noshing before gobbling down the main course poses absolutely no risk of HIV transmission, OK? Your HIV risk is completely nonexistent!

Be well. Stay well.

Donation!
Having serious erection problems