Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Donation!
Apr 6, 2007

Dear Dr!

I was the one who asked you a question on march the 24th from Hungary.

I promised you a donation.

I didnt forget my promise. I surfed the website of your foundation, i have choosen the credit card donation option, but after this i get a site where i have to fill out my address because of an invoice will be sent. But i dont want a confirmation about the donation, i dont want my parents to know that i have fear about HIV. How can i donate without getting a letter about it?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

No problem. When you put the donation through on the Web site (www.concertedeffort.org), just also drop us a note either through the Web site (just click on the "Contact" tab) or by directly sending us an email at frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net and let us know you want your donation to be anonymous. We'll make sure you do not receive any acknowledgements or thank-you notes, OK? Our Web site is currently being redesigned and the new-and-improved version will have an "anonymous" option right on the donation page.

Thanks for your willingness to help others in need.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Hey there
Next
sucking nipple

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.