Donation!

Dear Dr!

I was the one who asked you a question on march the 24th from Hungary.

I promised you a donation.

I didnt forget my promise. I surfed the website of your foundation, i have choosen the credit card donation option, but after this i get a site where i have to fill out my address because of an invoice will be sent. But i dont want a confirmation about the donation, i dont want my parents to know that i have fear about HIV. How can i donate without getting a letter about it?

No problem. When you put the donation through on the Web site (www.concertedeffort.org), just also drop us a note either through the Web site (just click on the "Contact" tab) or by directly sending us an email at frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net and let us know you want your donation to be anonymous. We'll make sure you do not receive any acknowledgements or thank-you notes, OK? Our Web site is currently being redesigned and the new-and-improved version will have an "anonymous" option right on the donation page.

Thanks for your willingness to help others in need.

Be well. Stay well.

Hey there
sucking nipple