Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

my 4 year old girl
Apr 6, 2007

ok i have a four year old daughter and my best friend has a four year old son and we caught them on top of each other a few times we dont know how or what to do or talk to them about it i think i over reacted i punished them cause it was the 3rd time was i wrong and what do we do

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You found your four-year-old daughter and your best friend's four-year-old son "on top of each other," so you punished them!?!?!? WOWZA! Exactly what did you think they were doing, playing Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee??? Lady, the kids are only four! They are almost a decade away from puberty, frevinsakes!!!

So you "don't know how or what to do and don't know how to talk to them about it????" Obviously you have some serious hang-ups about sex and I'm already feeling sorry for your kids when it comes time for the birds-and-the-bees talk. I would suggest you get some counseling on childrearing as well as your own sexual issues, because I'm quite sure you do have issues! Hey, maybe the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee video might be a good place to start! Perhaps you can borrow a copy from your four-year-old?

Dr. Bob

Previous
WEPA! (CDC's REVISED RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HIV TESTING)
Next
Mother of a 4- year old whose curiousity could be a bad thing

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.