my 4 year old girl

ok i have a four year old daughter and my best friend has a four year old son and we caught them on top of each other a few times we dont know how or what to do or talk to them about it i think i over reacted i punished them cause it was the 3rd time was i wrong and what do we do

You found your four-year-old daughter and your best friend's four-year-old son "on top of each other," so you punished them!?!?!? WOWZA! Exactly what did you think they were doing, playing Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee??? Lady, the kids are only four! They are almost a decade away from puberty, frevinsakes!!!

So you "don't know how or what to do and don't know how to talk to them about it????" Obviously you have some serious hang-ups about sex and I'm already feeling sorry for your kids when it comes time for the birds-and-the-bees talk. I would suggest you get some counseling on childrearing as well as your own sexual issues, because I'm quite sure you do have issues! Hey, maybe the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee video might be a good place to start! Perhaps you can borrow a copy from your four-year-old?

WEPA! (CDC's REVISED RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HIV TESTING)
Mother of a 4- year old whose curiousity could be a bad thing