oral exposure

Hi Doc, Congratulations to you for doing such an awesome job....I am one among countless well wishers you have

ok my question is kinda dumb but its driving me nuts and I guess i have to hear from the expert :)

I went to a massage parlor and the at the end of the massage the woman started giving a hand job....while she was doing it she kept her mouth very close to my penis and acted like she was sucking it but without actually putting it into her mouth..(pretty dumb)....my penis may have brushed against her mouth but I dont think it went in ....should i get tested for HIV ....please help ...I made donation to your foundation last year and will do so again this year.....thank you

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted, but, of course, it's always available if you remain worried. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for your donation! (www.concertedeffort.org)

Stay well.

Can I Woo Hoo Doctor Bobby?
Last time...I need to put my fears to rest!