Can I Woo Hoo Doctor Bobby?

Dr. Bob,

I had been suffering for 8 1/2 months thinking that I have HIV in my body. I was in Germany when I had a minimal exposure and panicked a lot. I wrote to you within one one month after exposure and you said that my risk is 'negligible to nonexistent'. I could have easily got tested on 12th October 2006 which was exactly 3 months after exposure. I was so paranoid that I didnt even listen to you, but just panicked :( Now I came to the US in December and after a long wait I got tested for 8 diseases on 30th March. I got my results today :

HEP B : Negative HEP C : Negative HIV-1 : Negative Herpes 1 : Positive Herpes 2 : Negative Chlamydia : Negative Gonorrhea : Negative Syphilis : Negative

The counsellor said that Herpes 1 was cold sores and not genital herpes which made me feel so relieved.

Doctor Bob, I had this encounter(deep kissing and fingering) with a caucasian lady in Germany who usually prefers sleeping with African men. I heard that HIV-2 is prevelent in Africa. Do you think I need to get tested for HIV-2..or can I WOO HOO Doctor Bobby ?

Thank you so much for your great help.

Sam.

Hello Sam,

It's time (way past time, actually) to stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing. No further tests are warranted. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

youre gonna love this one
oral exposure