youre gonna love this one

okay doc, settle a fifty dollar bet here,if I win half to you as donation. I was talking with a friend of mine(a med student no less) and he said he heard of one lady who worked in a massage parlor who took some of her own hiv blood,mixed it with a bottle of hand lotion and was giving guys handjobs with it!!! I told him even if that rumor is true which I doubt, that as soon as she mixed it with the lotion,the virus would die and further more since the mixture would be at room temp,the hiv couldnt survive that either. he said that it could and could infect people. he bet me fifty. whos right doc?

You are correct. So it looks like "we" win! Eh?

Tell that poor-excuse-for-a-medical-student he has a lot to learn before he gets his diploma.

And why the hell didn't you bet him a hundred?

A Few more "What If's" and Risk
Can I Woo Hoo Doctor Bobby?