Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I haven't laughed so much in years!!!!
Apr 5, 2007

Dear Dr. Bob You're absolutely ace!!I love coming back every so often (i.e whenever I start getting paranoid about my HIV status which by the way has always been negative) to check out the posts. I came across this post dated 19th March titled Insertive Mastebation and HIV.(sic) Well,what can I say!I've never laughed so much in all my life!!!!You've got to include this post in your future book of memoirs!I loved your reply! Thanks again dr Bob!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Include it in my memoirs? Sure. But I'm still hoping we can get the best posts transformed into an HBO series. With Sex in the City and Six Feet Under now gone and the Sopranos coming to an end, the timing might just be right.

Keep smiling! After all, smiling is the second (or perhaps 3rd?) best thing you can do with your lips!

Dr. Bob

Insertive Mastebation and HIV

Mar 19, 2007

Hi well I did Insertive mastebation with a television converter.I have had symptoms of an STD but i have never had oral, vaginal or anal sex. I have only done insertive masterbation. Does this mean I could have HIV??

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

A television converter??? So you wanted to be able to masturbate in both analog and digital formats?? I'm almost afraid to ask where you stuck the remote control! Listen up, sweetie, television converters, although battery operated and perhaps conveniently shaped, are, in reality, not dildos and are not designed for use in your personal "home entertainment center" (so to speak), but rather they are to be used with the other home entertainment center the one you bought at Circuit City!

Next, if you've never had oral, vaginal or anal sex, how could you possibly wonder if you have HIV??? Do you think your television converter is cheating on you??? I strongly suggest you spend some time reading through the archives and related links pertaining to sex, safer sex and HIV transmission. It appears you have much to learn. You may also need to call the TV repairman if your converter is no longer functioning.

Dr. Bob

Previous
can you get pregnet from giving oral sex?
Next
Damsel in Distress

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.