I haven't laughed so much in years!!!!

Dear Dr. Bob You're absolutely ace!!I love coming back every so often (i.e whenever I start getting paranoid about my HIV status which by the way has always been negative) to check out the posts. I came across this post dated 19th March titled Insertive Mastebation and HIV.(sic) Well,what can I say!I've never laughed so much in all my life!!!!You've got to include this post in your future book of memoirs!I loved your reply! Thanks again dr Bob!

Include it in my memoirs? Sure. But I'm still hoping we can get the best posts transformed into an HBO series. With Sex in the City and Six Feet Under now gone and the Sopranos coming to an end, the timing might just be right.

Keep smiling! After all, smiling is the second (or perhaps 3rd?) best thing you can do with your lips!

Insertive Mastebation and HIV

Hi well I did Insertive mastebation with a television converter.I have had symptoms of an STD but i have never had oral, vaginal or anal sex. I have only done insertive masterbation. Does this mean I could have HIV??

A television converter??? So you wanted to be able to masturbate in both analog and digital formats?? I'm almost afraid to ask where you stuck the remote control! Listen up, sweetie, television converters, although battery operated and perhaps conveniently shaped, are, in reality, not dildos and are not designed for use in your personal "home entertainment center" (so to speak), but rather they are to be used with the other home entertainment center the one you bought at Circuit City!

Next, if you've never had oral, vaginal or anal sex, how could you possibly wonder if you have HIV??? Do you think your television converter is cheating on you??? I strongly suggest you spend some time reading through the archives and related links pertaining to sex, safer sex and HIV transmission. It appears you have much to learn. You may also need to call the TV repairman if your converter is no longer functioning.

can you get pregnet from giving oral sex?
Damsel in Distress