|can you get pregnet from giving oral sex?
Apr 5, 2007
can you get pregnet from giving oral sex?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Forum readers, can there be any doubt that the lack of age-appropriate sex education in our schools is resulting in a generation of sexually active young people who are totally unequipped to prevent unwanted pregnancies and STDs/HIV??? Demand your children learn the scientific facts essential to protect themselves. And that does not mean a virginity pledge!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Giving Oral Sex?
- Bleeding While Giving Oral Sex
- What To Look For Before Giving Oral Sex?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Percentage Of Women In The Us Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Percentage For Positive Herpes Simplex Type 1?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.