191 Day Negative - Ignore My Other Question!

Hi Dr. Bob! Kerouac Guy here. Well my test was negative, at almost seven weeks. You've answered my previous questions and I'm satisfied that I'm completely HIV negative, conclusively and definitively. Can I get an Amen to that? Or a WOO-HOO??

Dr. Bob you are a wonderful human being. Your answers have given me strength at the darkest time. I hope I can now let this go and get on with spreading awareness.

This has been a hard six months, brought on by my own stupidity, but I've dodged the bullet. Now all I have to do is believe it.

I'm not a late seroconverter...am i??

I'm kind of broke, but I'm going to be paid on Thursday night. I'm in Ireland, so your Foundation will be receiving a $100 donation the following day. When I make it big as a writer/musician, I promise you the cash will keep coming.

Thank you for all that you do and are:)

Kerouac Guy (BTW the only hotter American Guy than Kerouac himself is you! I'm straight but have an aesthetic eye!:))

Hey Kerouac Guy,

A 191-day negative test is indeed definitively WOO-HOOable. AMEN! (Or as I prefer to spell it, AH-MEN!). Congratulations!

Are you a late seroconverter? No, of course not!

By the way, 191 days is almost seven months, not seven weeks!

Thanks for your donation!

Be well. Stay well. Good luck on your writer/musician career!

Worried
Woo Hoo! Hooooooooo!