|Worry-it can make you sick.
Apr 3, 2007
I just found this site and I'm happy I did.It has really help ease my mind I thought I might be HIV+ after a random encounter back in January.I got tested and the results were negative.But rencently my wife and I are trying to have a baby.I had to get re-tested again but it's not at the 3 month mark yet.I'm guilty of making myself sick with worry,but after reading some of the post here I feel better.I actually feel good.I'm still nervous about my results but at least I know a great website to help me.Thanks
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.