Robert - Will you please answer oral question

Bob,

If someone's only activities are low-risk in nature, such as unprotected insertive oral sex, protected oral sex, protected vaginal sex (with proper condom use), and mututal masterbation - then is choosing not to get tested a reasonable choice?

If I am comfortable with the fact that the above activities propose little risk, than does the fact that there is some risk, albeit a low risk, mean that one should still get tested? Or am I okay with not getting tested?

I guess my bottom line question is - are low risk activities justified to not get tested if for sure, that is all someone has participated in?

If I can get an answer this time I promise a substantial donation.

Thanks

If you are truly convinced and satisfied that all your activities have not placed you at any degree of HIV risk, then HIV testing would not be warranted. However, if you believe you've had some degree of risk, even low risk, then the only way to be certain that you have not contracted HIV would be to get an HIV test. That said, personally I would consider the activities you describe to carry minimal HIV risk at best.

tell me i shouldn't commit suicide
Worry-it can make you sick.