i touched my penis after a lap dance

Hello Doctor.

I received a lap dance - she was completely nude and i had my jeans on. I ejaculated.

Then i went to the bathroom and HANDLED my penis while urinating. I did NOT wash BEFORE handling my penis only after. I am uncircumsized.

Should I get tested for HIV or other STDs?

Thank you very much for your time.

Why would you even worry about HIV if all you did was touch your own penis? Yes, you spunked your jeans when nude Badda-Bing Betty bumped and grinded your home entertainment center. But dude, you had your jeans on. Be reasonable.

Do you need STD/HIV testing? No, of course not.

Do you need to spend some time on this Web site reviewing the information in the archives (and its related links) pertaining to how HIV and other STDs are and are not transmitted??? Absofrickinlutely!

will it have aids
ATRIPLA, NOT GOOD?