Woohoo! Worried Wells should read

This is my first time posting after a year of panicking in silence. Im a 25 year old female who has had unprotected vaginal sex with over 10 men, while travelling overseas! I HAD ALL THE SYMPTOMS! Started with headache and fever about 6 weeks after possible exposure, then diarhea,yeast infections, rash on my legs followed..then persistant "swollen glands" - all throughout my throat. PLUS - very low platelet count which sealed the deal for me. Low platelets are super common in HIV carriers. Got tested a month ago ... 2 years after last possible exposure- 100% negative. Ive lost a year of my life - dont do it. I still have " swollen nodes" except for the fact that their not even swollen! I got an ultrasound on my nodes - turned out they arent even swollen, just normal size. So just because you can feel them doesnt mean they are swollen - dont fool yourself!My doc told me to stop touching my neck! I still have low platelets - no known cause. So just get tested, just do it. I was so scared, lived in panic. Learn from me, get tested. Wear condoms, I know I will from now on! One Love

Hello One Love,

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story and newfound insights. Even though you assumed your symptoms were so classic and diagnostic for HIV, in reality they were not. And I would have told you this if you had asked! Nonetheless, life only goes in one direction. We can't get back those wasted days, weeks, months and, in some cases, years, resulting from completely unnecessary and unwarranted worry. So, focus on the reality of today and the promise of tomorrow exactly as you are doing!

WOO-HOO! "Welcome back" to the rest of your life!

Be well. Stay well.

PLEASE HELP!!
Discrimination?