ORAL addict

ill try and ask again to try and calm myself for mental hystaria. I have never had anal intercourse in any fahsion. I have only had protected vaginal intercourse, but have had lots of oral encounters each never allowing anyone to cum in my mouth. also i would not suck in the presence of noticable precum. I am terrified of HIV and tried to treat each encounter as if the person was lying to me. I always inquired about status and all said clean no problems. I have also engaged in mutal JO (no cum exchange) and frot.. please send me good karma and vibes....please from the bottom of my heart

Your HIV risk from protected vaginal, being an "oral addict," J.O. and frottage remains exceedingly low, assuming a latex condom is used properly and does not break for the protected vaginal experiences. If you are "terrified of HIV" and have "mental hystaria," I would suggest you seek professional counseling. Sex is supposed to be fun, not anxiety-provoking. Frevinsakes!

Good karma signed, sealed and sent!

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

got tested
question directe de Beyrouth !!!