Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just wanted to say hi!
Mar 28, 2007

Hi doctor! i was just writing to say hi... which is very lame of me, because of course, there are people here that really needs your help and im just here wasting your time with this! anyway, i hope you and your family feel much better now after the passing of your brother, and that time has transformed all bitterness and sadness to an almost sweet aceptation of this difficult (and misterious) part of life.

Also, im glad to tell you that im slowly but steadily resolving all the mess i got in, with more than a year of being another worried-well! right now im like at 75% of solving everything and the future just looks so calm now...

Thank you doctor (i will never be able to thank you enough), and hope you have a nice day!

saved soul

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Saved Soul,

Thanks for your kind comments. I do hope the remaining 25% resolves itself very quickly. The future is not only calm, but also holds the promise of unlimited happiness for those so inclined to accept it.

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Please post this - Ex worried well
Next
The only one i can share this with

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.