Doctor, I beg U. Resubmitted from Fatigue and Anemia

Hello Doctor, Please help now before it gets out of hand.The only thought that comes to my mind is that of suicide. I attempted taking all my pain pills at once just to get out of this. I dont know what keep pushing me. I tested HIV- in January 2005. That was the only one time i ever took a test. At the same time i was diagnosed Hepititis B which doctors recently told me it is non-reactive. From the moment i was diagnosed Hepititis B+, i've never had peace because the doctor told me that its a non curable disease. I kept feeling how i will die so soon. And since then the only thing that dominates my mind every blessed day is the feeling of death, like the end is already so close. Since January 2006, i started feeling body ache and extreme weakness after a moths exposure to sex. Since then till this present moment, the pains and body ache has never left me alone. Some times i can not bear the pain no more. But each time i go to the hospital, they told me that i'm good. I'm so scared to do the HIV test. I need some support and counselling. If i come out positive, i do not even have a working permit that can enable me take care of myself. I feel every that that i should end it by dying, because my dream of making beautiful kids is like shattered. I blieve that nothing will ache like i feel, other than HIV. This are my question, 1) If i am infected, does it take this little time like 2 years for my whole immune system to be down? 2)Can i still make kids if i'm positive? 3) Could this pains be as a result of my stress which is unbearable? I am so depressed and feeling like death is around the corner. Please help The main problem is body ache and some times body itches. Never had diarrhea, no cough, but chills from time to time, and heart burn from time to time.

No need to beg! Just submit your questions to the proper forum and voila, here's your response!

You are worried about symptoms that began "after a moths exposure to sex??? " How does one have sex with a moth?? Never mind. You've correctly identified both your problem and its solution!

Problem: "I am so depressed and feeling like death is around the corner." I'm so scared to do the HIV test."

Solution: "I need some support and counseling."

I absolutely agree with your assessment and your recommended treatment plan!

To answer your specific questions:

1. No. The average time from infection to HIV/AIDS-related symptoms is eight years.

2. Yes. The procedure involves sperm washing and in vitro fertilization. You can read about it in the archives of this forum.

3. Absofrickinlutely! If you've been to the hospital a number of times and no physical cause can be found for your symptoms, you should definitely consider psychological causes. Psychosomatic illness produces very real symptoms!

I sincerely hope you follow your own advice as to what to do next. You need the help of a psychiatrist to help you confront your irrational HIV fears and treat your depression, anxiety and suicidal ideation. Don't hesitate. Get the help you need right away.

Thank you
urgent please: might seek PEP