I'm a dumbaSS

I am a married man with a young child (nearly 4 months) who did a very stupid thing with a business associate. We went out to the City one night with a group of friends, had some drinks and did some drugs...and I ended up taking him into a massage parlor on the seedier side of town. She did the 5 minute "light touch" on my back and then on my chest...then she used her hand on me until I came. It was a little harder as I had been partying before...fast forward two weeks...I have always had a small spot on the right side of my penis that never really goes away 100%, my Dr. told me it was folliculitis a few years ago...well, the "spot" has been reddish for a few weeks now and I also got a weird spot on my arm, kind of like a flat blemish that feels dry...no other signs, other than sometimes I think I have to pee more often...I just paid for a complete STD panel for myself, HIV, herpes, chlamyidia, syphilis, gonorrhea, Hep B, etc. I am just very, very worried about a retarded hand job that wasn't even that good, I do it better anyway. I am just venting and know I have to do another HIV test in 2 months...I sent you money two years ago and now I think I will do it again...you are a great service, and please, do not confuse Dubya Bush with a Conservative, he is clearly not one. Thank you for all of your great service.

Don't be so hard on yourself! I agree drinks, drugs and winding up in a massage parlor on the seedy side of town with a business associate may not be one of your wisest or most prudent decisions, but as far as HIV is concerned, I see no cause for alarm. Handjobs, even with your "folliculitis," would not be considered an HIV risk. (By the way, what you are describing does not sound like folliculitis. I'd suggest you have a dermatologist look at any non-healing spots.) I'm quite confident your STD screen will be negative. I don't really feel an HIV test is warranted, except to put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest. But it is worth doing just for that purpose alone.

Thank you for your donations! On behalf of those who will be touched by your generosity and compassion, please accept my heartfelt appreciation!

As for Dubya, I agree he is not a conservative! He's just an incompetent bumbling and dangerous idiot. ("Dumba$$" would describe him, not you, quite well.)

I'll send you my good-luck karma that your tests will be negative, although in reality I doubt you'll need it!

Confused
All symptoms...now Woo Hoo (please post, and please read if you are worried well)