Information about hiv contact

Hi doctor! I'm italian, my name is roberto(as you!) and I live in Roma. You're the best doc in the world! You help even many persons!

I've 2 questions for you: 1)If I've made only vaginal sex with a hiv+ woman(I think), but at the end of the sexual act, my condom is perfect and isn't break, I'm sure 100% about the hiv risk?Can pass on the pores of the condom? I've fear of this.

2)If this woman touch my penis with the hands(for wear my penis with the condom),and before she have touch her vagina, can infect me with the vaginal secretions?(pass on the uretra for example)

Thanks great doc.

If you come in italy write me;)

Bye roberto.

Buon Giorno Roberto!

Come stai?

1. If the latex (or polyurethane) condom was used properly and did not fail (break), your HIV risk would be nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate through intact latex (or polyurethane). Condoms do not have pores! If they did, they certainly wouldn't be very useful, would they?!

2. No. The risk of your contracting HIV from your partner applying the condom is nonexistent.

Finally, regarding "if you come in Italy . . . ," Roberto, I can assure you I "come" in Italy as frequently as I possibly can (so to speak!).

Ciao!

Followup: Npep timing and adherence - Can I Woohoo?
Confused