Mar 25, 2007
best wishes dr. bob your answers to other people's question asawered my questions thank you for your social work and contribution
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks. And thanks for using the archives. I wish other questioners would also take advantage of the wealth of information there. That way they wouldn't get so mad at me for not being able to answer each of the thousands and thousands of questions that get submitted on a continuous basis from throughout the cyber-universe!
Be well. Stay well!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Saliva Has Different Proteins And Enzymes That Damage Hiv
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Are Cold Sores A Symptom Of Thrush?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv From Needlestick With Increased Risk
- How Early Can Hiv Symptoms Show?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.