TO THE CLUELESS RUDE "YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER DUDE"

What a moron!!! Since you think that the good Dr. does not the answer to your question, I will answer it for you! A hand job will not, can not give you HIV!!! I don't care if you have a stomach flu or 20 inch bleeding cut in your hand after using it so much! You can not self infect!! You must be another of those guys that went thru Dubyas NO SEX Ed in our schools and now all you do is waste Dr. Frascino's time trying to get your dum question answered! As an HIV provider for the last 17 years I can tell you that Dr.Frascino is always right with his answers! So stop bothering him and get educated or a blow up doll!!!! P.S. - Sorry, Doc, but people like that make my Puerto Rican blood boil!!! Keep up the good work!!

Wow, your Puerto Rican blood is indeed boiling! I guess that definitively proves what we all knew: Puerto Ricans really are hot blooded! (And that's exactly the way we like them!)

Thanks and stay well, Hottie!

Scared to death!
One more try ...