how about some coffee johnny?

Hey Dr Bob,Thanks for answering my question, just to recap, i tested up to nine and a half months after my episode with the hoochy massage moomma (condom split), i leveled with my girlfreind and told her what an arse id been. i then kind of developed a phobia i guess hence testing beyond the window to excess, i know im not the only one out there and i hope my experiences could maybe help someone else.. No more testing for me!! Finaly just to get it right in my head the uncovered lancet prick from the rapid test didnt put me at risk, if id say placed my finger (uncovered) on a spot where some one else maybe had leaked from there test? I know they kinda close over quickly,But that couldnt be a route for transmission as there wasnt enough fluid am i right or wrong...???

Please accept my thanks for putting up with my questions you reallly helped me by taking the time to reply the other day, i can get my life back now hopefully..

If your ever over this side of the pond please e-mail me and id love to go for a beer or a coffee or even both!!! hpoe this is more legable this time.....

best wishes and many thanks

Neil (the english idiot) donation sent 50.00 pound not sure how much that is in usd xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Neil,

You "hpoe this is more legable this time . . . ." Hmmm . . . well . . . .

Neil, you indeed have it right in your head. There was no HIV risk! There is no need for additional and excessive HIV testing or additional irrational fears!

Thanks for the donation. (I'll send you a personalized acknowledgement and thank-you letter via snail mail soon.)

Be well, Neil. Now back to that spelling book! (moomma?, girlfreind?, finaly?, hpoe?, legable? . . . .)

IM AN ENGLISH IDIOT! Mar 20, 2007

HI DOC, THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO YOUR A STAR, JUST NEED ANA NSWER TO THIS IF YOU CAN.... GOING BACK A BOUT 12 MTHS AGO I AN ENCOUNTER WIT AN MASAGE PAROLOUR GIRL TO CUT A LOGN STORY SHORT IVE BEEN TESTING EVERSINCE IVE HAD 10 TESTS 2X VEINOUS 8X RAPID TESTS ALL NEG BRA 1 THAT WAS COCKED UP BY THE GIRL IN THE CLINIC.MY QUESTION IS COULD HIV INFECT ME IF A DROP OF BLOOD GOT INTO A LANCET PRICK WOUND?? LAFTER MY LAST TEST I DIDNT COVER UP MY FINGER THAT HAD BEEN PRICKED, ALTHOUGH I DIDNT SEE ANY BLOOD COME INTO CONTACT WITH MY FINGER BUT IM TOYALY FREAKED OUT BY IT DO YOU THINK I NEED TO RETEST AS ITS BEEN 13 WKS. I HATE TO WASTE PEOPLES TIME AND RESORCES BUT WOUULD JUST APPECIATE YOUR ADVICE ON THIS.. GOD BLESS YOU FROM SUNNY ENGLAND LET ME KNOW HOW I SEND YOU A DONATION NEIL

Hi Neil,

I don't think you're an English idiot! I just think your English could use a bit of help in the spelling, grammar and punctuation departments but it hasn't reached idiocy levels yet.

Do I think you need to retest, because you didn't cover up your pricked finger? No, Neil. You would need HIV testing if you didn't cover up your prick, but the pricked finger is not a problem, OK?

Look, Neil. You've had 10 negative tests out to 12 months following your massage "parolour" sex-perience. That's exactly 9 tests too many already! Stop testing and stop worrying about an illness you could not possibly have!

Donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be made through the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the donate tab. Thanks for your willingness to help others who weren't as fortunate as you in dodging the HIV bullet.

Stay safe, Neil, and you'll stay well, OK?

By the way, it's sunny here, too.

One of those questions that never dies again lol
AAAGGGHHHH!!!!