One of those questions that never dies again lol

Hey doc, question. I am a health care grad student and in my first year of grad school (about a year and a half ago) I had a mild case of shingles. I kind of put it in the back of my mind until lately when I learned more about HIV. So in december I got an HIV test which was negative. The last exposure I could have had was at the end of august. I have gotten test twice after that (all using home access) becuase im it is absolutly overwhelming me. My question if I tested negative repeatedly well over a year after my shingles and almost 6 months after my unprotected vaginal exposure am I truly negatative. thanks.

Yep, a QTND (Question That Never Dies) and an ATNC (Answer That Never Changes). Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to six months after your last potential exposure (and one year after your mild case of shingles) are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

Stay safe and you'll stay well. (A lesson all health care graduate students should be preaching!)

Thank you note
how about some coffee johnny?